Spectrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions~

+12
Desertfox
Precion
elfea
Barren
Bryne
Sarnath
Kiera
Brodiewan
Fadede
Mifune
Ogosos
Zelia
16 posters

Go down

Introductions~ Empty Introductions~

Post  Zelia Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:02 pm

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to get some introductions going. Sure we know character names and what not but I think this would be a great time to get to know the people we play with. Seeing as naturally I would be first I'll start~ Like a Star @ heaven My name is Kristy (first) Lyn (middle) and my online characters are Zelia(main) Lynxia(mule) and naturally my main LS is Spectrum. I currently live in Washington State on an Island...great fun. and my hobbies are gaming, driving, and computers...XD can't really think of anything else I do besides work haha. Theres an idea of how it goes. Nothing special. Well I'm looking forward to reading what you all have to say~ I Hope everyone has a good time and makes frequent visits. Ciao~<3

Zelia

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty introducing.....

Post  Ogosos Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 pm

hello my fellow Spectrumites. it's good to be back on the game (however sporadically) and it's nice to see a forum put up for us so we can organize and socialize somewhere outside of the game. thanks barricade.
i guess i'll just say that my name's Mike and i live in Columbus, Ohio. tho i wish i lived on an island instead like zel Surprised i'm 28, a part-time student and a cook at a resturant. been playin FFXI for a very long time and i'm also a big-time gamer. i love music (mainly electronica and all it's sub-genres), reading, learning stuff and hanging out with my best bud Jay (Dubblehelix.) i'm not too keen on going on and on about myself but if there's anything anyone wants to ask me, feel free. you can also add me on myspace @ www.myspace.com/iamsoundboy and my xbox gamertag is Noiseboy614
hope to see and talk to you guys on here and in-game soon. much love, spectrum.
Ogosos
Ogosos

http://www.myspace.com/iamsoundboy

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty Mmhm.

Post  Mifune Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:16 am

Name's Phil2. [Rowen is Phil1 and Rouhanan is Phil3.] It is worth noting that while Phils naturally get along, Phils and Philips are bitter rivals. And Phillips, they can die in a fire. I'm 17 years old, 16 1/2 spent in NJ and the last half spent down here in Rockport Texas. Unfortunately the mix of north vs south that means that I have plenty of "decent friends" but no "real friends" down here. When I'm not on FFXI, I game with my NJ friends on Xbox Live. My GT's Gravagar, btw. Add me if you wanna. I have plans to move to someplace far, far away soon, probably someplace like California with Steph. If you've seen her around the shell, Steph is my beautiful, loving girlfriend that I've been together with for a year and a half now. I forgot to put bold text at the top but here's some at the bottom. Enjoy.

Mifune

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty Re: Introductions~

Post  Fadede Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Well, I'm sure you've all seen me around, helping out and leveling stuff Smile My name is Sheri, Precion's my husband. We have 3 beautiful little terrors...umm...girls who keep us hopping. We live in western Canada, and are currently happy that it's warmer than -30 LOL When we're not online, I stay at home with the girls, and Pre works for the telecom company. I am pretty into doing digital graphics work. Mainly making scrap books for the girls, and yearly calendars for the family for christmas
Fadede
Fadede

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty me!

Post  Brodiewan Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Hey peepls! Well i guess ill start this out by saying my name is chris. I live in rockford,il with my awesome fiance kim. im 28 and been playing FF games for most of my life! ive been playing FFXI for about two years and enjoy it greatly. I love the friendships ive made on this and wouldnt have it anyother way. i consider you guys some real friends even though we've never met. i like other games like CoD my PS3 name is none other than Brodie-Wan ( go fig huh?) Razz so add me and stuff. i know i havent been around much on the LS and im sorry. any whoo lets take Caith sith by the balls and run with it! take care and /salute!
Brodiewan
Brodiewan

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty kiera

Post  Kiera Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 am

names Steve.. if you havnt figured out on LS yes im a dood.. Kim is ma kute little wifey, shes played on kiera once.. lol. Live in British columbia, Canada for you States folk. Bryne lives in same town as me. Trying to get into Electrician Trade At CNC here in town and getting into Forestry till Sept i guess.
Kiera
Kiera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarnath Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:15 pm

What up peeps Sar here. First off my name is Benji, i'm 24 and i currently live in Edwardsville IL w/ my brother Raolin. I live about 10 mins from St. Louis MO. I was in a car accident recently Sad and so i currently can't work so i have nothing better to do than play ffxi, which i have no complaints about lol, in my free time i play a lot of sports, love to throw darts and play guitar. I'm goin back to school soon to try to become an electrician. Thats about it!

Sarnath

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty Bryne

Post  Bryne Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Ahoy hoy everyone, as far as introductins go I'm Justin, I'm 24, and i live over here in British Columbia, Canada. I corrently work at a mushroom farm (yes that is my actual occupation) doing mainly b%$ch labor.... mostly i laze about the house when im not working. as for hobbies i like snowboarding (although i never get out enough). so yea thats me in a nutshell.
Bryne
Bryne

Back to top Go down

Post  Barren Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Hey all, I'm Adam, I'm 31 and I'm an addict... err wait, wrong meeting. I'm a network admin for a paper making company in Neenah, Wisconsin. I live in Oshkosh, WI... I'm big into Hockey, I'm a goaltender, I also am big into VW's, I like to ski, snowshoe, sail, and fly. I used to play a crapload of ffxi, this is my 2nd account, I sold my first one after playing a couple years and getting bored. I returned with a few local friends who have both quit again, so it's just me left again... but now I have you guys to keep me interested in the game! I don't play a ton anymore because my lovely girlfriend and I spend a lot of time together and she isn't much of a gamer, although I'm working on that. Also, my job changed recently, so I'm the "new guy", which is always a pain in the technology field... I went from being a 10 year veteran, running the entire network and knowing everything, to being low man and not having anywhere near the control or knowledge that I used to... so I can't slack.

Way more than you wanted to know... but whatever. Smile There are a lot of midwesterner's in this ls!

Barren

Back to top Go down

Post  elfea Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:38 am

Hi Everyone,
it is not always easy to introduce lol, my name is Ariane, I live in the south of France near Avignon, I play FFXI since 2 years now and I love this game;)
Dob is my friend who made me come to Spectrum, im in since a long time now, and I like this ls, ppl in there are really nice Smile

elfea

Back to top Go down

Post  Ogosos Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 pm

i'm just poppin in to say that it's really kool to get to know more about you people. i love reading these bio's to find out stuff i'd never know otherwise to learn about ppl i've only just met and learn even more about those i've known for a while. i hope none of you mind if i use this information when i write my FFXI-based pseudobiography entitled "Final Fantasy 11: The Life I Wish I Had." look for it in 2013 Razz /salute
Ogosos
Ogosos

http://www.myspace.com/iamsoundboy

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty I suppose...

Post  Precion Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 pm

I guess I've put this off long enough, I should introduce myself.

For those who don't know, I'm Precion (Jared) and Fadede is my beautiful wife. We have 3 beautiful, if aggravating daughters, and our life is kept quite busy by them. I work full-time for Telus (the phone company) in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.

I'm pretty quiet in ls chat, but get me in party chat and you'll hear from me (sometimes).
Precion
Precion

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty DF

Post  Desertfox Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Well, this is Desertfox Surprised . I'm Aaron. I live down here in Sulphur, Louisiana (great place! Razz ) . I like to play me some xbox, hunt, basketball, and football. Music is also one of my bigs things I've been around since July of 06', When ThirdEyeOpen was the first linkshell i was ever given! (man those were the days!, im serious!)

The rest has already been told from being around me Wink

Should also add that the LS, and a few outside friends of the LS are probably the biggest reason i still play this ditch of a game XD

Desertfox

http://www.myspace.com/desertfox7

Back to top Go down

Introductions~ Empty Dobrochek

Post  Dobrochek Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:56 am

Hi all, my name is Lee & i've just recently turned 38>< @ present i live in a small town called Hertford in the UK, been playing FF games most of my life & currently on year number 5 on FFXI, i've made some great friends on this game & hope 1 day to actually meet some in RL:). My hobbies are either playing this or enjoying the occasional game of snooker/pool & watch my favourite football team LIVERPOOL FC. Jobwise i'm currently taking 1 minute sound clips off records for my friends website: www.thehardstore.co.uk, can be boring but the rewards are awesome Very Happy . Only problem is this year might be the last as having some serious PC problems & as my pay isnt all that great it will be mega hard to afford anything new to fix my PC.

Last edited by Dobrochek on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Dobrochek
Dobrochek

http://www.thehardstore.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesca Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 am

*stands up*
Hi I um...came today to talk about my problems with keeping my mind out of the gutter...
<.< >.> oh oops wrong social group! *cough*

Hi all on spectrum! names Karen, most of you know about me anyway >_> that and I'm too lazy to really give a big introduction...
Lesca
Lesca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mifune Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm

-Cough- If you kept your mind out of the gutter it'd be homeless...

What? No, I didn't say anything... silent

Mifune

Back to top Go down

Post  Azazar1 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Hey im Azazar messed up my registration hence the 1 on the end. My real name is James and i live in the UK in england. I run a small graphics design company that keeps me busy in my morning leaving me time to play in the afternoon. I like playing paladin but leveling ninja and blue mage on the side. If you was wondering i got my invite from vaublode his been good with me helping me with some minor tasks and invited me to join. You all seemed really cool who i spoke to and cant wait to meet the rest of you and have a laugh.
Azazar1
Azazar1

Back to top Go down

Post  Alanna Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 am

Hiya, im Alanna in game and my real name is Dani.

i HAD a 75 rdm which i recently lost. hoping i can get her back cause SE messed up on their side.. so im lvling a new Alanna in game for now. most of you all know about me. i help Lesca STAY in the gutter she is my ffxi soulmate <3 i complained alot in game but i still helped alot of people out. im in the Navy and had a very life changing experience when i was over in japan for the few months that i was there.. i hate the japanese. i'd bomb them again if i could for what they did to me.. i dont give a flying fook what you guys think, i can never forgive them.. i lost a loved one because of them. anyway! im meeting new people going out having fun. but i realize they just want my body so im kinda staying in my house as of late.. i like all final fantasy and i play MGO and CoD on ps3. if you want to know more just ask? talking never hurt anyone has it? D:

P.S. I <3 Spectrum!!!

(f;,,;)f
Alanna~
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum